Our bookings are managed via "SuperControl" and they will set Session Cookies to track your booking. Their names start with ASPSESSIONID and then have various ending codes:
- -sc_pp track payments
- -scenq track any errors
- -test checks if cookies are enabled
- crsf_token is a random token used as an additional security measure
Once you're in the booking process there will be other Cookies set by third parties. Here's what they mean:
- cookies starting with incapses, nlbi_, visid_incap are set by the Web Application Firewall to prevent internet attacks and keep our and your data safe
- cookies starting with gat, ga, _gid, utm, are all Google Analytics cookies (Supercontrol tracks visitors with GA).
- occasionally you'll see a cookie called cfduid this is a CloudFlare cookie, a global CDN to help the site load faster.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org